Hi, Hello, Sorry. It’s been a minute. Whitney and I are crazy complicatedly busy. I’ve been moving, she has clinicals and a job and a puppy. Bear with us! (Rarrrr -that’s a bear growl thing…old camp jokes-). We love you, we miss you, we love our blog, we really do try! Moving on! We are just about one quarter (a little over 24%) of the way through the year 2017, and I decided I wanted to revisit my goals for the year. Not to change them or anything, just to have a little status update on any progress I’m making. So, to refresh everyone’s memory, this is from my New Years Post:
Here we go… Like Whitney said. I may or may not achieve these.
(I’m okay with that.)
Continue to learn as much as possible at my job to strengthen my resume.
Continue to work towards (and maybe even obtain??) moving out on my own.
Ride my new bicycle as regularly as possible.
Clean out those clothes I hold on to hoping I’ll one day wear again when they aren’t even age appropriate anymore.
Stop worrying so much what other people think about me.
(I’m stealing one of Whitney’s and putting it in quotes because plagiarism scares me. Sorry!) “more self love, less self hate”
Cut back to only 2 alarms instead of 3 in the morning.
So lets take a look at this.
- I got moved from one department to another department at my job, and I have definitely been learning something new all the time. I’ve began working on skills that make my resume look better. So I’d say I’m on the right track for this one.
- I moved out of my parents house!!!!! Check!
- Well… oh my gosh, I am so sorry Max and Sarah… I have only ridden my bike twice.
- I’ve cleaned out HUGE bags full of clothes, but still have more I need to purge. Especially with moving. So we will consider this on the right track.
- Lol. I’m cute for thinking I will fully obtain this goal. Don’t get me wrong, I have no shame in my game. I proudly fly my crazy train flag. But I still will always worry that someone isn’t really my friend, hates me on the DL, or will be secretly talking about me behind my back. I’m going to keep trying on this one though.
- This is a huge work in progress. I’m my own worst nightmare when it comes to criticism of myself.
- Welllll, as of this morning, I just had to add a 4th emergency in case I fall back to sleep alarm. So… baby steps.
Where are you at 88 days into the year? Have you been making progress? Or are you falling under the theory of January… February… oh and March, too… are simply trial months of the year? Let me know! I’d love to hear in the comments below. No shame in our game, right?