Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Alex and I’m excited to be co-authoring this blog with my best friend in the entire world, Whitney. I wanted to tell you all a little bit about myself in a bit more detail than the “about” section! I’m twenty-three years old and I currently reside in the sunny state of Florida with my parents in my childhood home, living in my childhood bedroom, with the same bed I’ve been sleeping on since I was twelve years old—with a new mattress of course. So here we go…
- I have a crazy fascination with traveling. My goal is to visit all seven continents before I die—yes, even Antarctica! I also get in the water everywhere I go. Including my trip to Alaska.
- I am a total bibliophile with Young Adult being my genre of choice. I love to read about love more than I want to fall in love. I wish I were joking when I say that my books are some of my best friends.
- I have a B.S. Legal Studies degree from Florida Gulf Coast University, which was always meant to direct me to obtain my J.D. however I had a change in plans and am now on the track of receiving my Mortgage Loan Originator license… but I still love the law.
- I have far more dreams than I do realties and I wouldn’t trade this for the world.
- My biggest struggle on a daily basis is trying to decide if I want coffee or tea—but knowing I need caffeine is a no brainer.
- My food staples are pierogies, soup of any kind, sushi, and bagels. I clearly eat very healthy.
- I’m a strong believer in essential oils.
- I’m a Christian with far off dreams of one day, when the time is right, pursuing my Master of Divinity degree.
- I’m a lover of vinyl records with an ever-growing collection of rock records and musical soundtracks.
There is so much more but that will come out in time. The most important part is how excited I am to embark on this road. Life is a journey and we will be taking this road together. Keep cozy and enjoy your coffee.
Follow me on my various social media accounts:
Personal Instagram: @lexilii
Bookish Instagram: @lexislibrary